Monday, September 13, 2010

blood work & decision time

Well, where to start.  These past few days have been a trying time for DH and I.  I recently found out that my insurance will pay up to 80% of IVF coverage. YAH!!  Then the next day I found out I have NO prescription coverage for IVF meds. Which means we would have to pay for everthing approx 3000-4000 dollars for meds. BOO  We simply do not have the money.  So now, we are looking into a personal loan or a home equity line of credit.  If we cant get a loan, there will be no IVF for us.  I am so bummed I cant hardly stand it.  The thought of not having a baby with my husband is too much for me to bear.  All I have ever wanted was a family.  So now, our only option is donor sperm.  And I have thought long and hard about this, and I have no idea what to do.  DH is ok with it, bless his heart, but I just dont know.  I worry about all the things that could go wrong in the future using donor sperm.  Lord please help me and guide me to make the right decision for us all.
I went ahead and did my blood work today to check all my FSH and TSH levels.  Guess we will see how those come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment