Wednesday, September 15, 2010

tomorrow is orientation day

Well, I am sitting here on my couch waiting for Ryan to get home from work so we can head to St Louis.  We have our orientation tomorrow morning and then my trial embryo transfer and another test.  I am so nervous and excited in the same way.  I know it will be awhile before everything gets started, since Ryan has to have his procedure the TESE done.  I have to say I am scared about the injections.  I am thinking that I will be able to do the stomach injections, but the ones in the butt scare the crap out of me.  I am hoping Ryan is able to do them, he doesnt like to see me in pain.  Let alone be the cause of my pain.  But I love him very much and I have faith in him.  Well, hubby just got home.  Off to St. Louis.

No comments:

Post a Comment