Friday, October 15, 2010

Money, Money, & More Money

Well today we got a notice in the mail from the doctor who is going to be performing DH's TESE.  Apparently they want their money upfront too.  I knew that my insurance was going to pay 80% of my IVF and so that means we were going to have to take out a small loan for the 20% as they wont go through with my procedures and IVF until it is paid in full.  We were expecting that, but we werent expecting DH's doctor to be the same way.  What ever happened to getting a bill and making monthly payments????  Guess some people would just take their baby and run and not pay their bills.  Guess that ruins it for the rest of us.  It just stinks to have to come up with such money in order to get us a baby.  And even then, there is no guarentee.  Just feeling kinda down tonight.  Everyone wants their piece of the pie, but what if I dont get my piece!!!  lol

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment Shawna! My husband is a police officer, so I can relate with the crazy stories and the stresses of yours and his job.

    Good luck with your IVF cycle in December! I hope it goes smoothly and works for you on the first time! I'll be following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The money part sucks and (in a whiny voice) it's not fair!!! Just found your blog from "Nothing in the Oven" and I'm pretty sure we're going to the same clinic...different doctor. I actually start my BCP pills this Thursday and I'm freakin' out because like your previous post-this is getting real! Can't wait to follow your journey. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete