Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Deflated Balloon

Just a quick note.  I called WU yesterday to get put on the schedule for December cycle.  They told me in October to do this and they would get my meds and calendar to me.  So I called and they told me I had to wait till next cycle to call.  Which means, Aunt Flo mid month December, call, they order BCP's and meds and then I start BCP's on cd4, Lupron in December. Then it will all happen really fast.    I knew that it all wasnt going to happen till then but I just wanted to ACTUALLY have something done.  The ball rolling.  Now I am back to sitting and waiting.  Oi Vey

2 comments:

  1. How frustrating! Hopefully the time flies for you and next thing you know you'll be knee-deep in IVF! Fingers crossed for you! Also, it looks like our cycles are pretty identical too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Good luck and OH! I wore your socks today...I like that they were so tall, kept my wall calf warm. Thanks girlie!

    ReplyDelete