Monday, November 29, 2010

Shutterfly Deal

I love the holidays. Christmas is my favorite time of the year.  I am thankful that Shutterfly is giving out 50 free holiday cards to all bloggers.  YIPPEE.  I had been scouring their website looking for the perfect design and I found it for my family.  It is the Dazzle & Sparkle card.  It will hold one of our wedding pictures perfectly to send out to family that werent able to make it to the wedding.  Also in the past I had ordered a wall calendar that I put all wedding pictures in it. I have it hanging in my kitchen and it is a perfect way to having my memories handy all the time.  I love all the selection and havent been disappointed yet.  There are so many options!!    I havent yet ordered any birthday cards but if this IVF cycle is successful, hoping one day I will be able to order these.  They are so adorable and hope to have a baby girl someday to use these for.
So, if you are in the mood to send out holiday cards, Shutterfly is the perfect way to do it.  Can shop,customize and order all from the comfort of your own home.  So grab your pajama's and coffee and get ordering!!!    Get yours here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment