Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Got My First Awards!!!



I got my very first blogging awards today and I couldn't be happier or more surprised.  It means so much that I have a few followers who enjoy reading about my journey.  I want to thank Alyssa at Crossing My Fingers But Not My Legs and Andrea at Palm Trees & Rainy Days so much for these awards!!  Alyssa- you have been with me during this journey and have given me such good advice.  You are always there for me when I need a pick-me-up and always know just the right thing to say.  Andrea- Your comments have meant alot to me.  I know our blogging time together has been short, but I am looking forward to a long *friendship*

Now it's my turn to give these two awards to a few blogs that I have been reading and am loving-

Rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank and Link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers the award.
4. Contact bloggers and let them know about the award and that they received it

So, 7 things about me:
1. My husband and I actually went to grade school together but met online in Jan 09.  We have only been together 2 years.
2. I am addicted to purses and pajamas.
3. If I could get all of my family and friends to move with me to a warmer area, I would be gone.
4. I have a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am that only has 53,000 miles on it. Can you say I am boring and never go anywhere!!!  lol
5. My family and friends mean more to me than I can put into words and I love spending time with them.
6. My husband and I recently started going back to church.  We have successfully made it for I believe 5 weeks in a row
7. I am a 911 Dispatcher and you would be SHOCKED at some of the things I have heard.

Now for the blogs that I am nominating for these awards. (in no particular order)
1. Adam and Julia
2. From Mrs. to Mama
3. A Journey to Forever
4. Banking on it
5. Diary of taking small steps towards baby steps
6. Everyday Blessings
7. Dish Baby
8. Our Miracle in the Making...A Great Joy is Coming
9. Plans Change
10. The Subfertile Frugalista
11.  Welcome To
12. Trying for a Baby
13. The Hendricksons
14. Stealing Baby Kisses
15. The Diddle Martins

OK girls, now pass them around!!!

7 comments:

  1. Aww thank you for the award! That is so cute that you and your husband went to the same grade school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hear some of the stories you get! Thanks for the kind words. Let me know about Friday/Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the awards! Also please share stories from the 911 calls - I would love to read some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for my award!!! How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Just found your blog! Look forward to following you. :)

    ~Jess
    http://bringingyoumorethanasong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I'm a little late on this - Thanks so much for the award! And congrats on yours!

    ReplyDelete