Thursday, January 13, 2011

Trucking Right Along

Tonight was my 8th shot of Lupron.  Everything has been pretty smooth sailing, so far.  Tonight's was a little different.  It kinda hurt going in and then the meds stung a bit.  I am wondering if my belly is just starting to get a little tender.  But no bruising, yet.  Just bloated.  But have started wearing stretch pants instead of my jeans to work and that has helped.  I think that the meds are starting to catch up with me.  I am not a morning person at all, and I dont want to be talked to for at least 30 min to 1 hour after I wake up.  Well, I had to be at work early tonight and didnt sleep well today, so I slept till the last few minutes.  Got up, got in the shower and then DH decided to come in the bathroom and talk to me while I was in the shower.  Not a good move on his part.  I bit his head off.  Not 100% sure if it was the meds or just my general crabbiness. Oh well, he is a good man and just shrugged it off.  Just waiting now till wednesday the 19th.  Appointment in St Louis.  Meeting my first blogger friend afterwards for lunch.  Looking forward to that!!!
When did you all get your Lupron bleed?  And was it noticeable?
Guess if I get that, I will start stimming on the 21st.  The more I think about it, the more terrified I get.  I can't believe the amount of shots and bruising and everything. I know I will make it through it.  But I am convinced this will be the hardest thing I will ever do in my life.  And that freaks me the hell out.

2 comments:

  1. I find the meds start to sting and bruise after about a week.
    I was on the pill and stopped the pill to have a bleed so cant help you I am afraid.
    I hope all goes well with this cycle

    ReplyDelete