Sunday, April 10, 2011

Morning of the Happy Face

This morning I got my smiley face on my OPK.  So that means tomorrow I will be down in St Louis bright and early for my IUI with donor sperm.  So excited!!!!  I had been trying to stay busy and not focus too much on my BFN I got doing IVF with DH's sperm.  It about killed me.  I am much more easy going this time around, havent been reading everything under the sun and definitely havent gotten completely consumed in this.  (not sure if that is a bad thing or a good thing) Ha.  My hubby may think that is a good thing cuz I am sure I am not as much of a Bitch as I was during injectibles. LOL.  But honestly, I am super stoked about starting something again tomorrow.  I was wishing my smiley face I got this morning would have been on a home pregnancy test and not my OPK, but I will take what I can get at this point.  So, pray for me that I will be one of the lucky ones and get preggo on my first IUI!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! Good luck with everything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! Don't think I'll be able to meet up tomorrow but call me and if I can, we will and if we can't, we don't. Prayers for you tonight!

    ReplyDelete