Monday, October 17, 2011

2011 Holiday Cards from Shutterfly

Last year, I ordered my holiday cards from Shutterfly.  I used a wedding photo of my DH, myself, and his kids.  It was a perfect way to make sure everyone had one of our wedding photos from July.  I cant wait to order again this year.  The quality of the cards is amazing, the colors are so vibrant and they just "pop" right off the page.  My dilemma this year is deciding what photo to use but then I cant wait to pick which card I want to use.  Some of my favorites are the Frosty the Snowman, the Sparkle Joy, and the Flurry of snowflakes
Shutterfly has photo books, photo gifts, and calendars.   Check back soon on my blog for a chance to win 25 free holiday cards!!

2 comments:

  1. I love ordering Christmas cards! Picking out the pictures is the hard part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shawna!! Haven't heard from you in a while!!! Hope everything is Ok.
    I passed on an award to you!
    Check out the post on my blog:
    http://lola-waiting4baby.blogspot.com/2011/12/first-award.html

    ReplyDelete