Thursday, October 11, 2012

Christmas is coming, are you ready?

Christmas is by far my FAVORITE time of the year.  I love the holidays and watching all the kids get excited about Santa Claus.  My birthday is right before Christmas (which I actually hate) so it seems like the day after Thanksgiving everything gets really busy and stays that way until the New Year.  My immediate family has actually stopped buying gifts for each other, but we all get together and eat, talk and spend time together.  That by far, is the best!  
The planning for the holidays actually starts this time of year for me.  I am always excited to see what holiday cards Shutterfly has to offer.  I send out every year to all my in town and out of town family.  The photo cards are my favorite.  That way the out of towners can get a glimpse into my families life and how we look.  I especially love receiving the cards also.
This year I will probably be sending out the "Jack Frosted Wishes" card.  I love the black and white and the blue trim.  And I especially enjoy that the picture is the main feature of the card.  I prefer cards that have the picture as the main feature and not all the writing or sayings.
Everyone go and pick out your Christmas cards from Shutterfly, you wont be disappointed. They also have some great special offers currently available. 

Giveaway!

One person will win $50 off total Shutterfly order (does not include shipping & cannot be combined with any other promos).  Giveaway ends October 19, 2012 at 11 pm CST.  Winner will be randomly drawn. 

To enter, leave a comment on this blog post with a holiday/Christmas card design you like at Shutterfly.

This is a sponsored post from Shutterfly. The opinions within this post are of my own and I was not influenced in any way.  Please do your own research before purchasing products or using services.  Your opinions and results may differ.

4 comments:

  1. I just ran across your blog through another IF blog (not that I can remeberalltheway which now!), having been on that journey myself for the last 5 years.

    I love shutterfly and purchase our christmas cards from them yearly-my current favorite is "hand drawn joy" but there are so many good ones I had a hard time choosing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see you post again, Christmas is my fav time of year.

    I've never used Shutterfly before but just hopped on the site and found a card that would be perfect for us. "Flourished Elegance" I love the three pictures at the top then the family pic on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Shutterfly! I've gotten so many things from there since AR was born. I already bought some Christmas cards from there but I need more. The monogrammed ones are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Shutterly! We got our twins birth announcements from there and everyone loved them! I have already been looking at Christmas cards from them, and I love the one titled "Strictly Ornamental". I can't wait for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete