Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hoping 3rd times a charm???

I am on cycle day 3 today and doing my first IUI with injectables cycle.  Today my Estradiol level was at 29, FSH was 7 and lining was 3.7   I have 5 follicles on one side and 6 on the other.  Doctor seemed happy with these #'s and I was within normal range for my age.  Just got done with my first night of Follistim 150 units, and will do another 150 tomorrow night.  Bloodwork to be done Friday morning to check my Estradiol level again.  Here's to a successful cycle with a healthy baby at the end.  I am praying that God hears my prayers and that this IUI with injectables cycle is my miracle protocol to make me a Mom. 

3 comments:

  1. Praying that this will bring you your take home baby! Hugs:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get a great Christmas present with a baby in the middle of 2013. Praying hard for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog, and am wishing you the best of luck. I too struggle from infertility and we have pure male factor. It is always nice to find someone to relate to

    ReplyDelete